The Law Office of Yana A. Manotas, P.A. is a boutique law firm with a global vision. Our attorneys graduated from law schools in the Russian Federation and the United States. We can communicate in fluent Russian and English. Our firm will collaborate with experts and international law firms located worldwide to provide a wide range of services.
We bring hands-on experience and professionalism to every case and try to provide cost effective strategies.
Get in touch
We at the Law Office of Yana A. Manotas, P.A. know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Yana Manotas is the founder and principal attorney of the Law Office of Yana A. Manotas, P.A., specializing in providing legal services to real estate buyers and foreign investors in Florida. Ms. Manotas received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law. While at law school, Ms. Manotas was a member of International Moot Court and competed in the Foreign Investment Arbitration competition in Frankfurt, Germany. Mrs. Manotas’ experience includes working for a national firm, where she aided in representation of a prominent Russian businessman in an international arbitration case over the U.S. and foreign assets. Before forming her firm, Mrs. Manotas worked for an international company where she assisted multinationals with their real estate and corporate holdings and private asset protection. Ms. Manotas is a member of the Florida Bar Association. She is also President of the Russian-American Bar Association in Florida.
Contact Yana directly at email@example.com
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 2013
SIBERIAN STATE TRANSPORT UNIVERSITY
B.A., Jurisprudence, 2006
Activities & Affiliations
• President, Russian-American Bar Association of Florida.
• Member, Russian-American Chamber of South Florida.
• Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of Florida Bar.
• Member, International Law Section of Florida Bar.
• Author, International Law Quarterly, World Roundup Column on Russia.
• All Florida State Courts
Since 1991, Amaury Cruz has dedicated himself to helping individuals and businesses, both international and domestic, to protect their intellectual property rights. In addition to helping individual authors, composers, photographers and other artists, Mr. Cruz has represented a movie director, a music publisher, restaurants, pharmaceutical companies, clothing manufacturers, real estate developers, finance companies, travel agencies, manufacturers, fair exhibitors, importers and exporters, magazine publishers, Internet companies, construction companies, and other wholesale and retail businesses.
Contact Amaury directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW
Juris Doctor with honors, 1991
HARPUR COLLEGE, BINGHAMTON UNIVERSITY
B.A. with honors, Political Science
Activities & Affiliations
• Member of editorial board, Dade County Bar Association Bulletin.
•Member, Florida Bar Committee on Equal Opportunities in the Legal Profession.
• Member, Florida Bar Law Education Assistance Program Committee.
• Member, Florida Bar Committee on Judicial Evaluations.
• Member, American Bar Association.
• Member, Dade County Bar Association.
• Member, Florida Bar Assn. (Appellate Practice and Intellectual Property Sections).
• Member, Cuban American Bar Association.
• Member, Hispanic National Bar Association.
•All Florida State Courts
•United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
• United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
• United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals